- Threads for Hand and Machine
- Patchwork & Quilting Fabric
- Embroidery Fabric
- Wool & Felt
- Patterns & Kitsets
- Books & Charts
- Haberdashery & Accessories
- Gifts and Gift Cards
Quilting cottons are just the beginning . . .
Have a ball blending cottons with rich wools, lustrous silks, and textural home decor fabrics for quilts that beg to be touched. Mix unconventional textiles together like a pro with the best advice for cutting, sewing, and pressing fabrics with texture and sheen. Craft 14 pieced and appliquéd projects, such as table runners, quilts, pincushions, and tote bags. Dimensional and exciting, mixed-fabric quilts are ripe for using up scraps and expanding your horizons!
• Mix eclectic fabric types—cottons, wools, silks, and home decor—for quilts that wow
• Discover how to best cut, press, and piece any fabric, regardless of fiber content
• Quilt 14 pieced and appliquéd pillows, quilts, and small projects with adventurous fabric pairings